ADSM-L

FW: Backing up NDS

1998-03-23 04:37:46
Subject: FW: Backing up NDS
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:37:46 +0100
Hello,

concerning backup of Netware NDS, we simply added a line in the dsm.opt
for the concerned server:

DOMAIN DIRECTORY

this entry makes the NDS automatically backed up.

The incr would also work.

Regards,

René Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tél: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89