ADSM-L

V3 Client Problem

1997-11-20 15:12:33
Subject: V3 Client Problem
From: "Moir,Elizabeth" <Elizabeth.Moir AT LN.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 14:12:33 -0600
We've been testing the V3 WINDOWS client on WINDOWS NT 4.0 workstations and
have run into a problem.  Our ADSM server is V2 VM.

When we try to do an incremental backup it goes along just fine and then pops
up with the following message:

ANS5012E Server out of backup data storage space.

We still have lots and lots of storage space and our dasd storagepool rolls
over to tape, so I'm not real sure what this message is saying.  It's also
difficult to determine whether or not the backup actually completed.

Has anybody seen this or have any ideas what might be going on?  Thanks for
your help.