ADSM-L

Re: V3 client for OS/2

1997-11-10 17:35:02
Subject: Re: V3 client for OS/2
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:35:02 -0500
Julie,

The minimum abbreviation has been changed. You need to specify (at a minimum)
-COMMM.
Andy Raibeck
Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support

        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        11-10-97 09:58 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ internet

To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ internet
cc:
Subject: V3 client for OS/2

I'm trying to use the V3 OS/2 client.  It no longer lets me specify the
-COMM option.  Has anyone else noticed that?  My batch routines are allfailing.
 I have different -COMM specified for different ADSM servers,
failing.  I have different -COMM specified for different ADSM servers,
so I'd like to be able to do this instead of copying my DSM.OPT over and
over again between each section of the report.
Thanks for any help -
Julie Phinney
JPHINNEY AT HUMANA DOT COM