ADSM-L

Re: AW: Win NT Remote Restores

1997-11-10 17:15:08
Subject: Re: AW: Win NT Remote Restores
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 09:15:08 +1100
Trevor Foley@BT_AUSTRALIA
11/11/97 09:15 AM

Hi,

You can install the webshell as a service but you need to use the SRVANY
utility provided with the NT resource kit. I have done this sucessfully.

Trevor

michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE
10/11/97 23:49

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Trevor Foley)
Subject:  AW: Win NT Remote Restores

Unfortunately the webshell client only offers a subset of the gui
client's functionality. What I really would like to have is:
A simple webshell client running as a service
With authentication from the NT domain and ADSM
With just the commandline offered by the standard cl client
With logging to dsmsched.log (or an equivalent logfile)
Regards
Michael
--
Michael H. Bartl