ADSM-L

Calling all AS/400 ADSMers

1997-10-23 08:16:46
Subject: Calling all AS/400 ADSMers
From: "Kuhn, Steve" <AEGISLAN/AEGIS/KUHNS%Aegis AT MCIMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 08:16:46 -0400
If you are running  ADSM on an AS/400 server, we are interested in hearing
from you with as much information about your installation (clients, servers,
tape facilities, etc.) as possible.  We are particularly interested in
learning who is using 3494 tape libraries, and those with Netware clients >
40 Gb, though any AS/400 shop interests us.  We have been using the ADSM/400
server for approximately 3 years.

Please reply directly to me to spare list subscribers unnecessary traffic.
 If you would prefer not to be contacted, other than to be counted as a
user, let us know and we'll respect your wishes.

Thanks.

Steve Kuhn, Network Manager   AEGIS Insurance Services, Jersey City, NJ
kuhns%aegis AT mcimail DOT com  201.521.4565 (v) 201.521.9560 (f)