ADSM-L

Platform=Password check ???

1997-10-23 07:29:05
Subject: Platform=Password check ???
From: "Louie, James" <LouieJ AT NABISCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 07:29:05 -0400
I have an NT ADSM server and some NT server clients that show up in the
admin GUI Nodes section with a Platform type of Password Check.  This
happens on a few of them, others are entered correctly as WinNT and AIX.
What exactly does this mean?  I think this may have something to do with
the order in which I create the node, install the client, install the
client schedule service, and finally schedule the client as this doesn't
happen to every client I install.  Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks,
James Louie
Nabisco
Parsippany, NJ