ADSM-L

Re: NT client

1997-10-09 12:51:20
Subject: Re: NT client
From: Peter Thomas <Peter_Thomas AT MANULIFE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 12:51:20 -0400
Bonnie

Your original message said NT 3.1... If so, like you I haven't managed to
run the ADSM Service on thjis machine (or even any of the GUI components,
or even the INSTALL utility)..

What does work quite nicely is to schedule an NT "AT" command to run the
command line backup client at a given time, and perform the backups that
way.

Of course, if this is NT 3.51 or above, then the stuff SHOULD run as a
service.

Peter T