ADSM-L

NT client

1997-10-21 08:00:56
Subject: NT client
From: "Moir,Elizabeth" <Betsy.Moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 07:00:56 -0500
To: OAS     --LMS1

FROM: Betsy Moir (TTCEDM) Ext 85020
      VM Tech Services
      email:  betsy.moir AT abbott DOT com

A good source of ADSM manuals is at URL
www.storage.ibm.com/software/adsm/pubs/admanual.htm¦common.

Betsy
*** Forwarding note from OWNERAD1--INTERNET 97/10/20 15:46 ***

TO:         NOREPLY  INTERNET  ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
FROM:       OWNERAD1 INTERNET  owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
DATE:       10/20/97 15:46
SUBJECT:    NT client
We've just installed ADSM Ver 2 server on AIX.  I'm starting to work with
the NT clients and administering the setup of them.  Does anyone have any
documentation or hints/problems that they can share with me?   I've looked
at the IBM redbook site and didn't find anything.   Any URL's or written
notes would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Terese