ADSM-L

Re: Win NT Registry Backup Problem

1997-07-23 11:02:36
Subject: Re: Win NT Registry Backup Problem
From: dan thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 10:02:36 -0500
Vince,

  I occasionally have problems during a registry backup.  I coordinate a
reboot of the machine and this takes care of the problem.  If this does
not, I suggest pursuing some of the registry utilities in the resource kit.
 As the problem does not repeat in any pattern on the same machine or at
any great frequency I have not pursued finding the actual cause
of the problem.  The registry is touched by so many tasks it may not be
worth your effort.

Good Luck,
Dan T.