ADSM-L

Re: DB consolidation

1997-04-18 08:44:10
Subject: Re: DB consolidation
From: "Moir,Elizabeth" <Elizabeth.Moir AT VM.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 07:44:10 -0500
To: OAS     --LMS1

FROM: Betsy Moir (TTCEDM) Ext 85020
      VM Tech Services
      email:  elizabeth.moir AT vm.ssw.abbott DOT com

Nothing of any particular significance.  Our VM storage manager is happy about
it all, tho.

Betsy
*** Forwarding note from DSHARP  --INTERNET 97/04/16 16:58 ***

TO:         TTCEDM   NJE09     Moir,Elizabeth
FROM:       DSHARP   INTERNET  DSHARP AT clear.co DOT nz
DATE:       04/16/97 16:58
SUBJECT:    RE: DB consolidation
I am just wondering if the consolidation of the DB volumes into fewer
larger volumes had any impact on overall ADSM performance.

Dianne Sharp
Operations Analyst
ISS CUSTOMER SUPPORT
CLEAR Communications, Auckland, New Zealand
dsharp AT clear.co DOT nz