ADSM-L

NT Backup Access Denied

1997-04-01 19:26:19
Subject: NT Backup Access Denied
From: Mitch Sako <mitch AT CELLNET DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 16:26:19 -0800
Last year someone mentioned that he was getting "Access denied" messages
(hundreds of them) when backing up NT after setting BACKUPREG NO.  I don't
recall seeing an acceptable response to this.  I have two NT boxes that
have failed (PTF6) and plenty that have not.  There seems to be nothing
different on the two that have failed when compared to the ones that work
fine.

Mitch
Mitch Sako                            Phone:     415.508.6761
Mitch Sako                            Phone:     415.508.6761
Cellnet Data Systems                  FAX:       415.508.6700
125 Shoreway Road                     Pager:     408.989.3365
San Carlos, CA 94070                  E-Mail:    mitch AT cellnet DOT com
                                      Personal:  msako AT netcom DOT com