ADSM-L

Best tape drives

1997-03-20 11:21:16
Subject: Best tape drives
From: Orin Rehorst <rehorst AT NEOSOFT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:21:16 -0600
Please recommend good tape drives for ADSM for OS/2.
I need an external SCSI. Have been using 4 mm DAT, and prefer to keep using those.

BTW, IBM, you're ADSM home page list of compatible drives is pitiful. None of the five 4 mm IBM drives listed are current models, I believe. Is the IBM current model TR4 compatible? Or are you implying one shouldn't use 4 mm? (I'm trying to stick with IBM, but it's difficult.)

TIA
--
Orin Rehorst
MIS Project Mgr.