ADSM-L

FW: FW: database keeps growing??

1997-03-19 16:41:16
Subject: FW: FW: database keeps growing??
From: Dianne Sharp <DSHARP AT CLEAR.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 09:41:16 +1200
I had this response from Dwight regarding checking the Expire Interval
setting on my MVS Server running ADSM V1.  I can do the query option
command and it shows me that the interval is 1 (I think this means 1
hour as it appears to happen every hour).  However, in the V1 Admin
Guide under Server Options, ExpInterval is not one of the options
listed.

Does anyone know if or how I can change this option?

Dianne Sharp
Operations Analyst
CLEAR Communications, Auckland, New Zealand
dsharp AT clear.co DOT nz