ADSM-L

Re: Cancelling a Netware client Interact

1996-12-19 11:22:00
Subject: Re: Cancelling a Netware client Interact
From: "Kuhn, Steve" <AEGISLAN/AEGIS/KUHNS%Aegis AT MCIMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 11:22:00 EST
Be sure that you're in the middle of an activity (e.g. compressing a file)
at the client.  If the server is counting through files that are being
checkpointed, ^C probably won't work.  We have no trouble using ^C via
RCONSOLE, even over dialup lines, as long was we observe that.

Steve Kuhn, Network Manager, AEGIS Insurance Services, Inc.
kuhns%aegis AT mcimail DOT com