ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:11:36
Francisco,

~ Every time I see people making suggestions I don't know if the ADSM
~ team is reading.
~ What is your opinion?

I often do see big brother listening. Did you miss plenty of questions answered
by ADSM developers?
I agree with that  what you wrote between lines - ADSM - despites its
strenghts, does need improvements.
But to say they would not hear our voices - it is simply not correct.
I believe, speaking about informal contacts between customers and developers of
an multi-customer product - the ADSM team is one of most responsive in the
universe. Forthcoming, helpfull and friendly. Thanks for that!

However, this does not mean I disagree with your wish for a a requirements
page. This might be usefull for both us, customers and ADSM team.
Like some other IBM products, ADSM has splendid technology but in some areas
there really  is room to improve its usability. Having a structrured way to
express our requirements could allow IBM to do  ratings on them, to sort them,
to see what seems to be very important - or boring - to what sort of customers,
 to their customers. For us it could bring better-targeted fullfilment of our
requirements.
There is an official way to post requirements to ADSM - team - but this brings
overhead to both us and IBM. I read this post daily, think about it, write my
comments down and prepare to post small set  o requirements here. But as well
as most ADSM members respond here on voluntarily basis, so do probaly most of
this list participants - so the hurdles to communicate should not cause extra
time expenditures.
ADSM team - hearing our requirements and picking some of them helps not only
us, but also you to make an even better product!

Juraj Salak, KEBA Banking, Linz, Austria