ADSM-L

MOVE DATA again

1996-08-13 04:20:00
Subject: MOVE DATA again
From: Micheal Cotton <mikec%mmailgt{COMPDIVNET/CCKNETPO/MikeC}@MHS.CSTAT.CO.ZA>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 10:20:00 +0200
Hi everyone

First thanks Dave Crockett for your answer.

Next - this morning I did a MOV D on an offsite volume.
In Actlog I get many occurrences of:
     ANR9999D AFMOVE(861): Error 87 queuing storage pool volumes for offsite
move data
     Move Data processing incomplete.
If I subsequently repeat the MOV D command I get the following:
     ANR2032E MOVE DATA: Commanf failed - internal server error detected.
     ANS5102I Return code 4

Can anyone describe the reason for this sequence of events and tell me what
action is needed from me?  Iv'e looked for answers in IBM documentation but
can find no help there.

Cheers
mike