ADSM-L

Re: Problems using 'checkin libvol' command

1996-08-07 11:27:05
Subject: Re: Problems using 'checkin libvol' command
From: Bruce Elrick <bruce AT WINTERLAND.MAINLAND.AB DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 09:27:05 -0600
The checking libvol command has a devtype parameter which you have to
set to 3590.  It defaults to 3490e or somesuch, which you have none
of, and decides that it can't work.

Cheers...

--
Bruce M. Elrick           bruce AT mainland.ab DOT ca   Phone: (403) 266-6611
Bruce M. Elrick           bruce AT mainland.ab DOT ca   Phone: (403) 266-6611