ADSM-L

Re: HELP cannot exclude directories!

1996-07-18 23:21:15
Subject: Re: HELP cannot exclude directories!
From: Glen Jackson <glen AT VIOLET.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 20:21:15 -0700
I too have been waiting to see if anyone answers this question. I have
been unable to make our ADSM client software exclude anything at all.

Our backups  have had to be done manually for months now, because nobody
can show me how to make the Include/Exclude options work right.

I won't include a copy of my incl_excl file because I have tried so
many variations (every one that I or anyone that I have consulted with
could think of), but if anyone has any useful information about this
problem, I would love to see it.