ADSM-L

ADSM announcements

1996-07-10 01:17:36
Subject: ADSM announcements
From: Roger Damme <Roger.Damme AT BGL DOT LU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 07:17:36 +0200
We are already already using ADSM on an RS/6000 AIX server with lots of OS/2
clients.
We also use the ADSM Lotus Notes client on some of our OS/2 servers.

Up to now, and even with quite good contacts with IBMers in Luxembourg and
Belgium, it has been
imossible for me to obtain reliable informations about the IBM strategy for the
support of following
ADSM software:

ADSM client for Windows NT on other platforms than Intel? (e.g. DEC ALPHA)
ADSM Lotus Notes client for AIX
ADSM Lotus Notes client for Windows NT

Does anyody know about any official paper about these items?
(If they exist, why aren't they available on these Web pages!?)

Roger Dammi
Banque Ginirale du Luxembourg