ADSM-L

WARP SERVER ADSM ERROR

1996-03-12 15:36:02
Subject: WARP SERVER ADSM ERROR
From: Ron Ritchey <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 14:36:02 CST
We have the WARP Server Bata #2. It comes with the ADSM client. I
set it up and started a backup. I keep getting a TCP/IP error -50.
It is connecting to or VM system that is running TCP/IP Version 2.2.
I notices that the TCP/IP on the WARP Server is Version 3.1.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Will this error go away
when we get the GA code?

I notices that the ADSM code is one file on Warp Server (ADSMOS2.DLL).
Are updates to this code going to be available on index.storsys.ibm.com?