ADSM-L

Error when loading DSMC.NLM

1996-01-22 10:51:13
Subject: Error when loading DSMC.NLM
From: Steve Focht <sxf9 AT PSU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 10:51:13 -0500
I just installed version 1 release 2 of the ADSM software for Novell.  The
install seemed to go fine but when I try to load DSMC.NLM I get the
following messages:

Loader Cannot find Public Symbol: NWSMListTSAs
Loader Cannot find Public Symbol: NWSMTSScanDataSetBegin
Loader Cannot find Public Symbol: NWSMTSScanNextDataSet
Loader Cannot find Public Symbol: NWSMTSScanDataSetEnd
Loader Cannot find Public Symbol: NWSMTS...
Loader Cannot find Public Symbol: NWSMTS...
Loader Cannot find Public Symbol: NWSMTS...
Loader Cannot find Public Symbol: NWSMTS...
Loader Cannot find Public Symbol: NWSMTS...
Loader Cannot find Public Symbol: NWSMTS...
  Load file referenced undefined public variable
  Module DSMC.NLM NOT loaded

The message actually shows alot more "Loader Cannont find..." lines that
reference various NWSM variables.

I had the LIBUP5 and STRTL3 patches installed but I went back and installed
the TCP31A patch from Novell as well but still get the same error message.

Thanks, Steve Focht

Steve Focht
Penn State University                   Internet: sxf9 AT psu DOT edu
201 Shields Building
University Park, PA. 16802

Go Lions!