ADSM-L

DSMC Query Backup

1996-01-05 14:35:11
Subject: DSMC Query Backup
From: Baerbel Himpfen <himpfen AT UNI-BONN DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 13:35:11 -0600
Today I noticed a funny bahavior of the DSMC Qusery Backup Command on my
AIX-Client:
1. DSMC Query Backup "/"  shows the list of backuped files
2. I renamed the filespace / on the ADSM-Server to /alt
3. DSMC Query Backup "/alt"  says ANS4095E No files matching search criteria
were found
4. I renamed the filespace /alt back to /
5. DSMC Query Backup "/"  shows again the list of backuped files
Maybe someone can explain this behavior to me.
Thanks,
Baerbel Himpfen
/* Baerbel Himpfen                                                  */
/* Regionales Hochschulrechenzentrum    E-Mail: HIMPFEN AT Uni-Bonn DOT De */
/* der Universit{t Bonn                 Phone : +49 228 73-3127     */
/* Wegelerstr. 6                        Fax   : +49 228 73-2743     */
/* 53115 Bonn, Germany                                              */