ADSM-L

Whatever happened to .......

1995-11-24 12:11:54
Subject: Whatever happened to .......
From: Jerry Lawson <JLAWSON AT ITTHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 22:11:54 +0500
Perhaps I'm losing my mind (my kids insist I never had one to begin with!).

I seem to remember seeing/hearing that all ADSM clients (with the exception
of Macintosh) had a command line client.  (And of course Mac doesn't have a
command line).  The other day, I went looking for a command line client
(DSMC.EXE) on the Windows client, and it isn't there!  I checked a couple of
different maintenance levels V1-L7, and V2-L0 and L1, and there is no
executable, but there was a DSMC.HLP.

Am I suffering from selective memory?  Is there supposed to be a command
line client?  The V2 Windows manual mentions it, but indicates that it only
exists for the NT clients - I need one for Windows 3.1.

Jerry Lawson
ITT Hartford Insurance Group
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com
(203) 547-2960