ADSM-L

Backup & restore OS/2 LAN Server

1995-09-25 09:51:20
Subject: Backup & restore OS/2 LAN Server
From: Ron Ritchey <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 08:51:20 CDT
I'm running ADSM on an OS/2 LAN server. I used it to backup the server
are restore it to a new machine. DOes ADSM backup the access control
profiles? If so, what are the steps needed to do this? when I restored
to the new machine the access control profiles were not there. Which
backup and restore options should you use when backing up and restoring
a server? I used the restore by file specification and said *.*. This
didn't restore the empty directories. Any comments and suggestions
are welcome.