ADSM-L

Restoring with Netware Client

1995-05-15 21:15:48
Subject: Restoring with Netware Client
From: Yves Tremblay <ytrembla AT COURRIER.USHERB DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 20:15:48 -0500
I,
  I already ask this question but i don't have response. With the netware
Client i must be a super user and go in the remote console if i want
restore some files of my netware users. Why the netware client can't give
access a windows, os2 or dos client and these client should be restore
their files ???

The netware platform isn't friendly because we can take adsm action only
in a remote console . Have you some plan to ameliorate this ????

                                      Yves, Sherbrooke University