ADSM-L

Re: ADSM docs continues

1995-04-20 22:13:47
Subject: Re: ADSM docs continues
From: David Boyes <dboyes AT WOOD.HELIOS.ND DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 21:13:47 -0500
> What we have not found are any of the client manuals.  We would
> like to have the ADSM Aix, Sun, Novell, Mac, DOS, Windows, and
> OS2 client manuals.  Are they somewhere we missed?

They're in library 3, but the files seem to be corrupt; I can't
get any of them to unzip after several (rather expensive!) tries.
I transferred them in binary mode using both Kermit and Xmodem --
several *hours* of connect time each try, even at 14.4K -- and no
unzip utility I have will touch them. The error message is that
there is no "end of zipfile directory" marker to be found -- has
anyone successfully downloaded any of the client manuals?

> Boy, I hope the whole manual suite gets to the FTP server ASAP.

Second the motion! IBM, please, please, PLEASE put the PS files on
the FTP site. If disk space is a concern, I VOLUNTEER to host
them. Without the server, the clients are useless, and having the
documentation there doesn't change that.