ADSM-L

3.11 trace

1994-12-15 17:27:18
Subject: 3.11 trace
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 14:27:18 PST
Yves,

I took a look at your trace. It looks normal. The last thing
in the trace is NetWare requesting 4 bytes from tcpip. Is
this machine now hanging and not crashing with the STACK error?

There is no indication in the trace of any thing out of the
ordinary. It looks like you're data is offline. Could it just
be waiting for the tape to be mounted?

Have you ran other NLMS on this new NW Pentium machine? There
maybe some hardware error here, since you didn't seem to have
this problem on your old server.

By the way, service can tell you which traceflags to run
with to give better information.

Regards,
Frank Ramke

I Frank,
    I putted a file, trace.netware.3.11.log in index.storsys.ibm.com
/adsm/incoming. This trace taken when i do restore command and my
new novell server hang.
                      Can you look the trace and come back please ???
                                           Yves