ADSM-L

Re: Anyone Backing up Oracle to ADSM?

1994-09-28 04:29:32
Subject: Re: Anyone Backing up Oracle to ADSM?
From: Hans Pfleger <Hans.Pfleger AT WU-WIEN.AC DOT AT>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 08:29:32 +0000
>Who out there in ADSM land are backing up their Oracle databases to an
>ADSM server (either offline backups or online via file)?  How big
>are your Oracle databases?  What have been your experiences?  Are you
>willing to talk with other ADSM customers about your experiences?

Hi Greg,

all we do is a small cron-job to export db-files and an incremental adsm
backup of this. If somebody have a better idea, please write to me or this list.

++hp

Hans Pfleger                                      pfleger AT wu-wien.ac DOT at
WU-Wien, EDV-Zentrum, Abt. zentr. Infrastruktur  Tel. ++43 1 31336/4105
University Of Economics And Business Administration Vienna, Austria

You know, you come from nothing
-you are going back to nothing.
What have you lost? Nothing!     E. Idle
What have you lost? Nothing!     E. Idle