ADSM-L

Is it a bug?

1994-09-14 17:19:53
Subject: Is it a bug?
From: Martha McConaghy <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 17:19:53 EDT
OK, I may be pushing it, but here's my second question of the day.  I
am trying to use the linemode client on OS/2 to display the backup records
for another node.  I used the following:

dsmc query backup -node=othernode -pass=blahblah c:\*

No matter what I put for the file specification, ADSM comes back and says:

ANS4087E No files have previously been backed up for '\*'

I know there are files there, and I can view them using the GUI client.
I have checked IBMLINK and found no mention of it there.  Has anyone else
seen this, or can reproduce it?  My VM server is at v1 r1 l0.4 and
my OS/2 client is at v1 r1 l0.18.  I suspect that this is a bug, but want
to make sure I'm not missing something.

Martha