ADSM-L

DSMADMC client unable to read stacked input when disconnected

1994-03-17 13:36:16
Subject: DSMADMC client unable to read stacked input when disconnected
From: Ed Zawacki 6-0658 <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 1994 12:36:16 CST
We have written a server to help us automate our ADSM registration here
and were about to put it into production when we came across a problem...
...it works fine when connected to a terminal, but as soon as it is
disconnected the DSMADMC command cannot read the input off the stack
and returns the message:

ANS5521E I/O Error reading command input.

This is very strange...anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
EdZ