nv-l

RE: [NV-L] NvserverdPrimeTecEvents=NO

2009-05-06 08:31:01
Subject: RE: [NV-L] NvserverdPrimeTecEvents=NO
From: "Sperry, Kevin" <Kevin.Sperry AT us.ngrid DOT com>
To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 08:24:34 -0400
Thanks James,

we decided to let TEC perform the escalation after a timed interval.  The TEC guy wrote the rule and it appears to be working well.

Thank you again,

Kevin Sperry
IT Analyst, Data Center Monitoring Control
nationalgrid
7437 Henry Clay Blvd. Bldg#3

Liverpool, NY 13088
Phone:  (315) 460-2688 Internal: 829-2688
Kevin.Sperry AT us.ngrid DOT com