nv-l

[NV-L] Vivek Bhalla is attending Pulse 2009

2009-02-11 14:24:12
Subject: [NV-L] Vivek Bhalla is attending Pulse 2009
From: Vivek Bhalla <VIVEK AT uk.ibm DOT com>
To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:24:02 +0000
I will be out of the office starting  09/02/2009 and will not return until
16/02/2009.

Email will not be checked regularly until I am back in the UK on Monday
16th Feb. I will respond to messages upon my return to the office if not
sooner.

For BSM Product Management escalations please contact Daniel Tabor Jr,
dan.tabor AT us.ibm DOT com

For Network Management escalations please contact Mark Armstrong,
markarms AT ie.ibm DOT com

For Event Management escalations please contact Don Wildman,
wildman AT uk.ibm DOT com