nv-l

Re: [NV-L] nvsync.sh

2008-04-21 15:43:40
Subject: Re: [NV-L] nvsync.sh
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:42:56 -0400
Well,as silly as it may sound, my understanding is that US export laws
require that proprietary code only be distributed after entitlement is
established, so I cannot do that.  But you can always open a problem to IBM
Support and get it that way.  It should not be a problem.

James Shanks
Network Availability Management
Network Management - Development
Tivoli Software, IBM Corp

             "Eberhardt,
             Karen"
             <Karen.Eberhardt@                                          To
             tdbanknorth.com>          <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>

             nv-l-bounces@list
             s.ca.ibm.com                                          Subject
                                       [NV-L] nvsync.sh

             04/17/2008 03:04
             PM

             Please respond to
              Tivoli NetView
                Discussions
             <nv-l AT lists.ca DOT ib

                  m.com>

We are running Netview 7.14 and TEC 3.9 our nvsync.sh script on the TEC
server has gone missing. :( Would anyone be willing to post or email me
a copy of this script?

Thanks!
Karen

internal IBM'ers only)