nv-l

[NV-L] Netview snmpCollect Error

2008-03-05 08:05:50
Subject: [NV-L] Netview snmpCollect Error
From: "fabian gonzalez" <tatakua2000 AT gmail DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:45:22 -0400
Hi list,  I have the following error when I want to start the snmpCollect,

object manager name: snmpCollect
 behavior:            OVs_WELL_BEHAVED
 state:               NOT_RUNNING
 PID:                 6435
 last message:        Initialization complete.
 exit status:         exited on signal 11, core dumped

I have created in Data Collection & Thresholds a collect to monitor the status of VPN , it stay collecting but it sohw a poput that said

Data Collector is not running. Run ovstart snmpCollect,

I start the snmpCollect and have this error again, I have running Netview 7.1.5. FP2 in a RHES 4.0 FP4 (Intel)

Thanks

Fabian