nv-l

[NV-L] Urgent help!

2008-02-08 05:09:07
Subject: [NV-L] Urgent help!
From: mani <usman.taokeer AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 15:08:46 +0500
Hi list,

I know i am posting a non-netview realted question here, but i have always found this list to be very helpful and have learnt a lot from here. I am facing a little problem with my new Tivoli Security Operations Manager (TSOM) 4.1 installation, if anyone here on this list has any experience with this product pls do let me know, i would be really grateful. Thanks in advance!

I have TSOM 4.1 with all components on a single RH AS4 machine. I am unable to login to the 'TSOM Console', i get this error  - Login Timed out after 8 secs -

Regards,
Usman Taokeer