nv-l

RE: [NV-L] Netview 7.1 on AIX: Problem with Demons trapgentd and mgragentd

2007-07-12 10:15:02
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Netview 7.1 on AIX: Problem with Demons trapgentd and mgragentd
From: "Evans, Bill" <Bill.Evans AT hq.doe DOT gov>
To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:07:54 -0400
You missed the answer in the archives if you looked there. The searchable
archives of this forum are at http://lists.skills-1st.co.uk/mharc/html/nv-l/

This is an old misunderstanding dating back to the beginnings of the product.
The "NON_WELL_BEHAVED" has to do with the design of the daemon and is normal
for those daemons.  It has nothing to do with problems.  The status of
"RUNNING" is the important piece.

Bill Evans