nv-l

[NV-L] Vivek Bhalla is travelling for work.

2007-06-12 12:32:17
Subject: [NV-L] Vivek Bhalla is travelling for work.
From: Vivek Bhalla <VIVEK AT uk.ibm DOT com>
To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:57:46 +0100
I will be out of the office starting  11/06/2007 and will not return until
18/06/2007.

I will attempt to respond to your message as soon as possible however email
access may be limited and where access is restricted I will reply when I
return to the office.

For Market Management escalations please contact John Krachenfels,
krachenf AT us.ibm DOT com

For Network Management escalations please contact Mark Armstrong,
markarms AT ie.ibm DOT com