nv-l

RE: [NV-L] availability report

2006-12-18 13:18:55
Subject: RE: [NV-L] availability report
From: "Anvaj Aliyarukutty" <Anvaj.Aliyarukutty AT ustri DOT com>
To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:53:59 +0530

Can somebody clear by doubts on Tivoli Warehouse with NetView 7.1.5?

I was using NetView 7.1.4 – FP 4 with Tivoli Data warehouse 1.3.  I was using TDW mainly for availability reports and I am not interested in the performance data collected in TDW.

Recently I have upgraded NetView to NetView 7.1.5   with SNMP V2 Support.  Can I continue to use TDW for availability alone? If not what are the options available for me to get an availability reports from NetView 7.1.5

Thanks to SNMPV2 Support on NetView 7.1.5, through which I am able to take fantastic performance reports from db2.  But not the availability reports L

Best regards,

Anvaj