nv-l

Re: [NV-L] availability report

2006-12-17 08:03:22
Subject: Re: [NV-L] availability report
From: "Usman Taokeer" <usman.taokeer AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:54:10 +0500
I would say first check out the tdwdaemon.conf and see if the relevant smartsets are listed there.

~usman

On 12/13/06, Praveen Kumar <Praveenkumar.nair AT ustri DOT com> wrote:

Hi all,

I was using netview 7.1.4 in Linux and I had data warehousing in place for Availability and performance report.

Now I upgraded it to 7.1.5 ,with snmpv1/snmpv2 collection ,able to get performance report .

How can I get the availability report of the devices I am monitoring ,is there any way to get the data to db2 ????

Any other ways to take the availability report?????/

Thanks in adavance.

True regards,

Praveen