nv-l

RE: unclas [NV-L] NV 7.1.5

2006-12-15 09:37:29
Subject: RE: unclas [NV-L] NV 7.1.5
From: "Van Order, Drew \(US - Hermitage\)" <dvanorder AT deloitte DOT com>
To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 06:01:17 -0600
I am noticing something similar in our lab on a very lightly loaded AIX 5.3 box. We're trying to rebuild everything from scratch using location.conf, and I'm surprised how sluggish ipmap gets, especially with discovery and deletes. I'm not going to open a support call until I have many more devices in the DB. We're not used to leaving auto layout on and using location.conf, so it may just be adjusting to that.