nv-l

[NV-L] Objects Missing Map But are in NetView Databases

2006-12-13 17:19:32
Subject: [NV-L] Objects Missing Map But are in NetView Databases
From: ss cc <steph_cornish AT yahoo DOT com>
To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:10:25 -0800 (PST)
All,
I have a subnet and devices on the subnet with are in the topology database (used ovtopodump to verify) and object database (used ovobjprint) but are not appearing on the map.

I'd like to delete the subnet and devices so that I can rediscover them.  I normally delete devices via Edit->Delete Object->From All Submap.

I also ran ovtopofix.

How can remove devices which don't appear on the map?

Thanks for your help.

Stephanie