nv-l

RE: [NV-L] Linux nodes

2006-11-27 09:20:37
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Linux nodes
From: "Liu, David" <david.liu AT eds DOT com>
To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:36:47 +0100
James,

Thanks for your reply. I made exactly what you instructed, but couldn't
find the answer from the trace logs. What strange is that I found 32-bit
Linux machine has no problem while only 64-bit Linux machine has the
problem I described below. They are having exactly the same
configurations. Any suggestions?

regards,
David