nv-l

RE: [NV-L] NetView 7.1.5 Upgrade Issues

2006-11-22 10:39:52
Subject: RE: [NV-L] NetView 7.1.5 Upgrade Issues
From: "Van Order, Drew \(US - Hermitage\)" <dvanorder AT deloitte DOT com>
To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:38:05 -0600
Yeah, that looks rough, best of luck. Our dev server upgrade failed the
first time, but it was because it blew up trying to merge MIB files from
a directory with spaces. I was impressed that I could just delete that
directory from the backup and rerun the upgrade w/o having to restore
the whole smash like we did from 7.1.3 to 7.1.4.