nv-l

Re: [NV-L] MIB Tool and graph.exe

2006-11-06 10:19:55
Subject: Re: [NV-L] MIB Tool and graph.exe
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:17:12 -0500

You are on Windows, correct? Have you looked at the usage instructions in the Programmer's Reference? The options for graph.exe are explained there. You should have a copy installed under /usr/OV/books/C/pdf, or you can use the html version. An updated copy is available online, here
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v3r1/index.jsp?toc=/com.ibm.itnetview.doc/toc.xml

James Shanks
Level 3 Support for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Network Availability Management
Network Management - Development
Tivoli Software, IBM Corp
Inactive hide details for "Anvaj Aliyarukutty" <Anvaj.Aliyarukutty AT ustri DOT com>"Anvaj Aliyarukutty" <Anvaj.Aliyarukutty AT ustri DOT com>

          "Anvaj Aliyarukutty" <Anvaj.Aliyarukutty AT ustri DOT com>
          Sent by: nv-l-bounces AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com

          11/06/2006 02:53 AM
          Please respond to
          Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>

"Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>

cc

Subject

[NV-L] MIB Tool and graph.exe

Can we use MIB tool to create graphing application based on MIB
_expression_ on NetView 7.1.5 for Windows? The tool doesn't give options
to select MIB _expression_.

Can somebody guide me to create graphing application using "graph.exe"
which display the parameters based on MIB _expression_?

Best regards,
Anvaj

GIF image

GIF image