nv-l

RE: [NV-L] Netview 7.1.5

2006-09-28 11:22:41
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Netview 7.1.5
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:16:34 -0400

And RHAS 4.0
But not SLES10

James Shanks
Level 3 Support for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Network Availability Management
Network Management - Development
Tivoli Software, IBM Corp
Inactive hide details for "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey AT erac DOT com>"Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey AT erac DOT com>

          "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey AT erac DOT com>
          Sent by: nv-l-bounces AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com

          09/28/2006 11:10 AM
          Please respond to
          Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>

"Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>

cc

Subject

RE: [NV-L] Netview 7.1.5

What about RedHat Advanced Server 4?

Raymond Erdey
System Administrator

Network Management System Administration

Phone: (314) 512-3696

Solaris 10 will be a supported platform for 7.1.5

James Shanks
Level 3 Support for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Network Availability Management
Network Management - Development
Tivoli Software, IBM Corp
Inactive hide details for reamd AT nationwide DOT comreamd AT nationwide DOT com

                  reamd AT nationwide DOT com
                  Sent by: nv-l-bounces AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com

                  09/28/2006 10:41 AM

Please respond to
Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>

Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
cc
Subject

[NV-L] Netview 7.1.5

Hi All,

I hear that 7.1.5 is due out some time between now and the end of the year. Can anyone tell me if it will run on Solaris 10?

Thanks, Dave

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image