nv-l

Re: [NV-L] Netview DB Schema

2006-08-23 16:06:44
Subject: Re: [NV-L] Netview DB Schema
From: Michael D Schleif <mds AT helices DOT org>
To: nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:30:29 -0500
* James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com> [2006:08:23:14:45:06-0400] scribed:
> If you are talking about the schemas in and for  the Tivoli Data
> Warehouse, I think you need to look at
>
> Enabling an Application for Tivoli Data Warehouse, GC32-0745
>
> at least that's the advice I found in the NetView WEP Implementation
> Guide.
<snip />

Also, note that TDW has been moved into ITM; and that that version
(2.1x) does NOT include support for Netview.

Unfortunately, I went down this path earlier this week; and that is the
"official" word I have received from those in the know ...

--
Best Regards,

mds
mds resource