nv-l

Re: [NV-L] Netview on AIX Managed node + Oracle

2006-07-08 14:41:40
Subject: Re: [NV-L] Netview on AIX Managed node + Oracle
From: Paul Stroud <nvladmin AT gmail DOT com>
To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 14:34:29 -0400
Not absolutely sure how to do it from Framework, but if its an emergency
you can access that menu directly via serversetup on the NetView server.

Paul

Anvaj A B wrote:
I am installing NetView on AIX 5.2 Managed node (TMF 4.1.1). I have
installed NetView Database 7.1.4 component on the managed node, but not able
to get the configuration option and do the "Configure the TivoliNetView
databaseenvironment" by right clicking on the NetView Managed node through
the desktop

Do I have to install the NetView Database 7.1.4 component on the TMR server
as well?

Best regards,
Anvaj

internal IBM'ers only)