nv-l

[NV-L] [Fwd: New Mailing List Help]

2006-06-13 12:37:57
Subject: [NV-L] [Fwd: New Mailing List Help]
From: Paul Stroud <nvladmin AT gmail DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:31:41 -0400
Good day all,

Along with a new mailing list, comes new commands, which is always fun.
Well the mailing list has moved to a software that I have never used and
I'll bet not many of you have either, so with that in mind, here is a quick
rundown of some of the command you may want to use:

Subscription : nv-l-subscribe AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com, or nv-l-join AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com nv-l-digest-subscribe AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com, or nv-l-digest-join AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com
Submit Posting : nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com
                           nv-l-digest AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com
Unsubscription : nv-l-unsubscribe AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com, or nv-l-leave AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com nv-l-digest-unsubscribe AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com, or nv-l-digest-leave AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com
Request help text : nv-l-request AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com with subject "Help"
nv-l-digest-request AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com with subject "Help"

Here is a link to the Users Guide for Mailman:

http://www.list.org/mailman-member/

And, as always, if you have any questions or problems with the list please feel
free to send me an email at nvladmin AT gmail DOT com.

Hope this helps ease the transition!

Paul Stroud
Tivoli NetView List Administrator