nv-l

RE: [nv-l] NetView 7.1.4 FixPack 4 on Winders

2006-05-17 13:31:30
Subject: RE: [nv-l] NetView 7.1.4 FixPack 4 on Winders
From: "Mark Funk" <mfunk AT trinitysol DOT net>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:30:52 -0400
Ok I'm confused....

Backed out the fixpack and then reinstalled and it worked...
Oh...and I did the install over rdp...

Hmm......

David M. Funk
President/CEO

Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant
Specializing in Network and Systems Management Solutions

Trinity Solutions
604 Cassandra Dr.
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066

Phone: 724-316-0721