nv-l

[nv-l] mib question/problem

2006-03-10 09:23:15
Subject: [nv-l] mib question/problem
From: BGillett AT symcor DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:22:48 -0500
Hey everyone,

Hope someone out there can give me a hand with this one.  I have been
trying to integrate Sun HW alerts (specifically x4200, v40z, and x2100)
into Netview.  Seems that when I generate some test messages (pull out a
power cord, or use the test message generator) the host is sending a pET
mib?  Sun didn't provide any MIB that contains an OID close to what the
machine is generating, so I downloaded a pET mib that I found on the
Internet, but still no go - the specific traps don't exist in this generic
MIB.

An example of the OID is 1.3.6.1.4.1.3183.1.1...

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thx,

Brett